Who is ISKA Membership for?
ISKA Membership is anyone who wants to be involved with ISKA, and play a wider role in the Martial Arts community.
What are the advantages of ISKA Membership?
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance deals
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Tournament Sanctioning
- Equipment Deals and Access to a large vendor network
- Participation in Industry events
- Website exposure
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to ISKA Instructor certification
- Access to Referee certification
- Have your voice in shaping our industry
- Nomination and Voting rights at all elections
And much much more…
For more information on becoming and ISKA member please contact our General Manager via [email protected] or complete our online membership application below –
We currently have two membership classification types; Supply & Demand.
Supply – Supply members are School Owners, Clubs, Instructors, Retailers, and Industry Service Providers. Supply Class membership is $100 p/a
Demand – Demand members are Students, Competitors, Parents and Invested Individuals that consume the services of the Supply Class. Demand Class membership is $10 p/a