FOR EXPERIENCED AND NOVICE REFEREES!
RSVP on this event by Wed 15th May so we know you’re coming.
Are you wanting to referee at the Sydney City Open? Are you ready to take your refereeing from Good to GREAT? Come to the next NSW ref course!
ISKA’s head referee, Mr Kip Stavrou, will be taking this course. All ISKA referees are encouraged to attend, particularly if you’re planning to referee at the Sydney City Open, so we can be prepared to run a fantastic event.
In the course, we will cover:
– Recent updates to the ISKA rulebook
– Tips from our most experienced refs on what to look out for in judging, particularly in sit-down divisions like forms
– Your rights and responsibilities as referees and officials of ISKA
– How to be part of a consistent and efficient ring team
– Getting ready for the new ISKA training system
– Specific stuff for the Sydney City Open including ring allocations so you can be prepared to hit the ground running on Sunday morning.
We will also have our NEW table officials course ready for you to complete on the day! It’s a short course covers how the Uventex system works – all ISKA referees should complete this so you can run a fun & efficient ring for all our competitors.